Thursday, January 8, 2009

Good Morning Lord



Lamentation 3:
22The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. 23They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.

Are you one of those people who wake up and say "Good Morning Lord", or do you wake up and say "Good Lord it's morning." No matter what happened yesterday it is comforting to know that God's Loving kindness, and Compassion is new every morning. As the sun rises today God meets you with new hope, new opportunities, and new vision. Approach this day knowing that God has great plans for you. Open your eyes and heart and look for them. Do not be so focused on yesterday or worried about tomorrow that you miss what God has in store for you you Today. Abraham Lincoln said "People are just about as happy as they decide to be." Wake up, smell the coffee, you have decisions to make and and the God of the Universe wants to spend the day with you.

I welcome your comments, thoughts, suggestions, prayer requests.

nc_jeff@hotmail.com



1 comment:

  1. I have a daily devotional book on my bathroom counter that I read every morning.. this morning was Rush,Rush,Rush & I forgot.. funny how God reminds me that he is still there.. and I can still say Good Morning at Lunch Time :)
    Thank You Lord!

    ReplyDelete