Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God Bless America


2 Chronicles 7:14 (New International Version)
14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
This is what Bible Scholars refer to as a Covenant Verse. A Covenant is also an Agreement, Contract, Testament, It is an "IF"....."Then" relationship. If my people will do these things Then here is what I will do, replies God. This is good advice for America. As Christians we should pray, seek God , and turn from our wicked ways. Most folks want God's Blessings while ignoring God's requirements. This is also good advice for individuals. If we expect God to act in our lives we must give Him more than lip service we must give Him Life Service. There is no better time than now to enter into a Covenant relationship with God. If you do, then you will begin to experience God's leadership and plan for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment