Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yes or No?


Matthew 5:37 (New International Version)
Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'...
I read a quote the other day I would like to share with you. "Yes and no are the two most important words you will ever say. These are the two words that determine your destiny in life." When I first read it I was not sure if I believed it but I decided it is true. These two words do not only determine your destiny in life but for all ETERNITY. If we say yes to God we gain eternal life and if we say no to God we condemn ourselves to hell.
There are other times we say yes and no and they are very important also. How we answer a marriage proposal, job offer, an invitation from a police officer to present our drivers license and registration. We also need to learn to say no when we are over extended and can not take on any more responsibilities. We stress ourselves out by trying to do too much. It is OK to sometimes just say NO. But when it comes to God I would encourage the use of YES. Yes and No two most important words we will ever say hmmmmm. Don't miss this video and song. Click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment