Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Know When to Say Yes


Ecclesiastes 9:10 (New International Version)
10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might...
Last week I wrote a devotion on the importance of knowing when to say NO. It is also important to know when to say YES. The quote I used in that devotion was from an unknown author..............., and read as follows, " Yes and No are the two most important words you will ever say. These are the two words that determine your course in life, and you your eternal destination." We must learn to say Yes to those things that involve God's Will for our lives. First, we should say yes to Christ as He stands at the door of our heart and knocks.
Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
20Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
God Will then present us with opportunities, and great adventures if we will only say Yes to following His plan for our life. The choice is yours. There is nothing more exciting than fallowing the Will of God and nothing more frustrating than trying to live outside of it. Say Yes today if you feel God is leading you to do something. If He brings you to it he will bring you through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment