Monday, March 30, 2009

Jesus...Closer Than You Think


Sometimes it feels as though Jesus is so far away. The truth is He is closer to you than your next breath. When I have those moments that I need to know that Christ is there I simply recite the 23rd Psalm. I did it when I had my heart attack in 2007 and was in the emergency room. It calmed me down knowing that Christ was right there with me and He would walk me through the next few hours of a heart cath and then waking up in the ICU. It was also comforting to know that if I did not physically survive that heart cath that Christ would still walk with me right into the presence of God and my eternal home in heaven. It is well worth your time to memorize that Psalm... I Promise. Enjoy todays song and the fact that Christ will walk with you through this day. He is closer than you think

No comments:

Post a Comment