Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Voice of Truth



John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
So many voices calling to us each day. Each one telling us they are the voice of truth. The Media, Government, CEOs,Politicians, even Religious Leaders. How do you know who to listen to? How do you know which one is telling you the Truth? In this passage Christ said He was the Voice of Truth. All I know is that He has never lied to me, always been there when I needed Him, and sticks closer than a brother, and last but not least He did give His life for me,and you. When it's all said and done Jesus is the one voice you can trust above all others. I hope you enjoy today's song by casting Crowns.
Click on the link below and turn up the speakers.

1 comment:

  1. I have had people ask "How do you know that the Bible is the truth?". The only way I know to explain it is when I listen to speaches you can almost tell when they are lying because you get that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Well any time I read God's word I feel better not that butterfly feeling so I know it must be true! And I have learned to listen to my gut feelings.

    ReplyDelete