Friday, December 5, 2008


Notice the reflection of the buildings and bridge in the water. When it is still you can see them clearly, but if the water is stirred up, busy so to speak you could not see them at all. As 2008 comes to a close it might be a good idea to be still for a moment and reflect. During this season everything is busy, very busy. Take some time and look back. Did you accomplish the things you set out to do this year? Did you have a list of goals for 2008? How did you do? Don't have a list, well they say 3% of the people write down their goals the other 97% work for them. I do know this....If you aim at nothing you will probably hit it. Thomas Huxley said the secret of success was "Do what you are supposed to do, when you are supposed to do it, whether you feel like it or not." Why not take a few moments right now and reflect. It's going to get very busy today. Sorry have to run the phone is ringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment