Thursday, December 18, 2008

Do You Think I am a Fool?


1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."
Once there was a man who did not believe in God. One day while hiking in the mountains he fell off of a cliff. He managed to grab a branch and hold on for dear life. He called out for help; no one answered. He called out to God. God said, "What can I do for you?" "Please help me," was the man's reply. God said, "Why should I? You do not even believe in me." The man said, "I do believe; please help me, tell me what to do." "Do you trust me?" asked God. "Yes, yes, just do something. I am losing my grip."
"OK," said God. "Let go of the branch." " What?" said the man. "Let go of the branch?" "Yes," said God. "Trust me." The man looked down and then said, "Do you think I am a fool?"
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart....
Remember....If God brings you to it, He will get you through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment