Monday, February 8, 2010

"Valley Moments"


The 23rd Psalm goes on to say that I will fear no evil for You are with me. That You refers to the Good Shepherd Jesus Christ. He walks with us through the valleys. We all face difficult times and difficult situations. It brings me great comfort to know that during those moments that God is right beside me. I memorized the 23rd Psalm so that when I experienced a
"Valley Moment" I could recite the Psalm to myself and each time I have done that it has brought me great comfort. I would encourage you to do the same. Just print a copy of the 23rd Psalm and read it over and over, in waiting rooms, traffic, after lunch, on breaks, before you go to bed, and very soon you will have memorized this great passage. I promise it will make a very big difference in your life if you will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment