Monday, May 4, 2009

Is Your Dream Too Small?

Isaiah 55:9
For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.
Is your dream too small? I suppose that depends on how big your God is.
A big God inspires a bigger vision of what life can be. The God I serve created the Universe and nothing is impossible for Him. He lives within me and you, if you have accepted Him and invited Him into your life. Think about what you love to do and what you would like to see happen in your life. Write down your goals for the next year. It has been said that 3% of the people write down their goals and the other 97% work for them. This is not a prosperity devotion this is a possibility devotion. Joshua and Caleb believed that with God on their side they could conquer Canaan but the people listened to the negative report of the majority and never realized the possibility of living in the promised land. Joshua and Caleb never gave up on their dream and because of that they realized it. What about you? What is your dream? Have you given up on it? Do you believe God can help you achieve it? Think again. We serve a great God whose ways and thoughts are higher than ours. Pray today and ask God to help you to accomplish His plans in your life no matter how big or challenging they may be.
Oswald Chambers said...
Never make the blunder of trying to forecast the way God is going to answer your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment